My Dog Groomer began as a small boutique Dog & Cat grooming salon in the heart of Curlewis, Geelong. We are now one of Geelong’s leading salons and pride ourselves on providing a high-quality service to our clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity for two individuals to join our busy salon. Experienced Groomers would be preferred but not essential plus a junior.
At My Dog Groomer we value our employees and provide them training and experience and an opportunity to grow within the organisation.
If you are looking for a career in the animal welfare industry then this is the job for you. You will be working in a fun and energetic environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- A strong customer service approach to provide our customers (both two and four-legged) the most superior experience.
- Excellent dog handling skills and breed knowledge and a genuine passion for animals.
- Motivated to learn and grow within an organisation.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in grooming and clipping across all breeds of dogs in a salon environment.
- Have confidence and strong interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to contribute to an expanding business.
- Breed specific scissoring skill-set
- Full license and own transport
- Punctual and reliable
- A good work ethic
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and uses their own initiative
- KPIs are a must
- Confident personality
Great bonuses/incentives As part of this process you will be asked to complete a 3-hour trial.
If this sounds like the right career for you e-mail your resume to [email protected] or call us on 0424 403 242.